Our hotel is situated in the centre of Blackpool right next to the newly developed Houndshill shopping centre, the popular Winter Gardens and 2 minutes from the Beach. The hotel is a terraced property with a front patio with a smoking area. To the front we have a ramp leading to the front door for wheel chair access. Three ground floor bedrooms, which are available for customers with limited mobility, all other 17 bedrooms are located over three floors. We do not have a lift.
* The main shopping area and various restaurants, cafes, working men’s clubs and other forms of entertainment are all within walking distance from the hotel.
* The nearest bus stop is situated around the corner; this will take you south towards The Pleasure beach, St Anne’s and Lytham. For the opposite direction the nearest Bus stop/tram stop is situated on the promenade opposite the tower, this will take you north towards Cleveleys and Fleetwood.
* The nearest railway station is North Station. This is just a five minute drive away; taxis are readily available at any time of the day both outside the station and ready to take you home.
* There are two bus stations that are used by the majority of coach companies, these are situated at Talbot road bus station opposite the North train station and Lonsdale road, both are only five minutes’ drive away and again taxis are easily available at all times.
* There are several taxi firms in Blackpool, these are available 24 hours a day, and these can be pre-booked or ordered whenever needed.
* Brochures and menus are available upon request. We regret that we are unable to provide any documents in Braille
* Our website address is www.roseleahotel.com. This shows pictures of our rooms and further information of the services we provide.
* We are contactable by Telephone, Fax or E mail
Arrival and Parking
We do not have a car park; the nearest car park is situated 2 minutes walk away and is both available for short and long term stays.
Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival prior to your stay to ensure that we are available to welcome you.
To ensure that you’re accommodation is ready we ask guests not to arrive before 1 pm, arrival before 1pm may be possible by prior arrangement.
We offer assistance with luggage.
- There is a ramp leading to the front door, which is always available. The inner door is kept closed. There is a door bell on the front door and by the bar, please ring on arrival.
Guest accommodation— public areas
- The guest bedrooms are situated over 3 floors, plus the ground floor rooms. There are 15 steps to the first floor which has 6 bedrooms. There are 13 steps to the second floor which has another 6 bedrooms. There are another 13 steps to the third floor which has another 5 bedrooms. All stairs have a handrail to assist you and all stairs and hallways are carpeted.
- There is a downstairs toilet located in the bar area, which can be used any time of the day
- The hotel is fully central heated and double glazed throughout
Lounge and dining area
- Guests are welcome to use the lounge at any time of the day.
- The bar is incorporated into the lounge area, there are 8 tables, comfortable covered seats and ample chairs are available. We have two gaming machines, board games, magazines a TV and a CD player are available for your enjoyment.
- The lounge is fully carpeted
- We also have a selection of local information and maps available.
- Breakfast is served in the lower ground floor dining room, this is accessible by 14 steps, and a hand rail is fixed for your convenience.
- We serve a varied menu for people with special dietary needs, please advise us of these before you arrive. We sell wine and are fully licensed
- Our bedrooms are located over 4 floors; we have a good mixture of family, double and twin rooms.
- All rooms are en suite, consisting of a shower, WC, wash basin and shaving point, towels are also supplied.
- All rooms have televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Hairdryers and an iron are available upon request.
- All beds are of a good size and are made up of two sheets, a duvet and ample pillows.
- All guests are asked to familiarize themselves with the fire procedures which are clearly visible in all rooms.
- Fire extinguishers and fire alarm call points are on every floor, directions for use are situated next to these.
- In case of fire, fire doors are situated on each landing which lead to next doors hotel, and will exit to the main front door
- We are happy to refrigerate any medication
67 Albert Road
Telephone: 01253 622032
Fax: 01253 622371
If you require further details or have any comments about the services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us.